Thank you to everyone for making Hope Rising a success! A special thanks to our presenting sponsor, CIBC, and all of the artists and sponsors whose generosity made the night possible. Hope truly is rising here and in communities across sub-Saharan Africa that are turning the tide of AIDS.
Read more, view photos and watch video clips from Hope Rising, a benefit concert for the Stephen Lewis Foundation at the links below:
- Now Magazine: Hope Rising: A well-timed gathering of progressive powerhouses for a good cause
- Globe and Mail: Photos from the Hope Rising benefit concert
- Canadian Press: Alicia Keys headlines Toronto AIDS benefit, says no contribution is too small
- National Post: Concert Review: Hope Rising! at Toronto’s Sony Centre
- NOW Magazine: Q&A: Alicia Keys, Angélique Kidjo and Stephen Lewis: All participants in the Hope Rising Gala Concert in aid of the Stephen Lewis Foundation on May 3
To find out more about the Stephen Lewis Foundation and the grassroots African organizations we support, click here.
Here are photos from the event, via our Flickr stream:
Please specify a Flickr ID for this gallery